Why working with Conor is different, in a good way!
While there are a million Realtors out there it would be a bit of an exaggeration to say that I am the best agent in the whole of the United States. My mother thinks I’m the world’s greatest agent, but that doesn’t count. However, I do have some redeeming qualities that, I think, make me an excellent advocate for you as a buyer….
· I will take the time to sit down and talk with you to learn what are your home buying needs and wants and the time frame that works best for you.
· I will thoroughly explain the whole home buying process so you know what to expect along the way. This is particularly important for first time buyers.
· I will preview all homes in advance before showing them to you so I don’t waste your time on lemon listings.
· I will do a market analysis of any home that you are considering making an offer on so you’ll know if the home is over-priced or listed at a fair price.
· I will negotiate on your behalf to secure the best possible deal for you but with most things in life, negotiation is a game of give and take.
· I am always available (except when asleep) seven days a week and will return your calls, texts and emails as soon as humanly possible.
· I use an electronic signature system so that I can email documents directly to your email and you can approve them on-line.
· I’m fun to work with (allegedly, see testimonials). A sense of humor will come in handy when you’re buying or selling a home. I’d be lying if I said it was a stress free pursuit.
· I can refer you to some excellent mortgage brokers and home inspections that are completely independent of me (note that kickbacks are illegal in real estate).
· Consider me as your personal Jack Russell terrier running around behind the scenes taking care of a lot of different things so that your home buying experience goes as smoothly as possible.
To see what past client have to say about me, please click here to see some testimonials.